Liberty Roofing Center may collect personally identifiable information in the course of operating our business. When handling personal information, Liberty Roofing Center adheres to the following policy.
- Liberty Roofing Center will only collect personal information that is required in the course of normal business operations.
- Wherever necessary, Liberty Roofing Center will advise third parties that process information on Liberty Roofing Center´s behalf to provide a comparable level of privacy protection in respect of such information.
Identifying Purposes, Obtaining Consent and Limiting Use:
- When collecting personal information, Liberty Roofing Center will disclose the purpose for the information collection and will obtain consent, when required, to allow Liberty Roofing Center to use the information in the course of normal business operations.
- Please note that if the collection, use or disclosure of personal information is required or permitted by law, Liberty Roofing Center will not seek consent.
- Liberty Roofing Center safeguards personal information by employing security measures that are appropriate to the sensitivity level of the information in question.
Openness, Accuracy, Access and Challenging Compliance:
- Liberty Roofing Center´s Privacy Officer may make available specific information about Liberty Roofing Center´s policies and practices as they relate to the management of personal information.
- Upon being advised in writing of any inaccuracies, Liberty Roofing Center will make the required changes to any personal information in our possession.
- Liberty Roofing Center´s Privacy Officer will investigate every complaint related to Liberty Roofing Center´s compliance with this Policy. If Liberty Roofing Center finds a complaint to be justified, appropriate measures will be taken, including, if necessary, amending its policies and practices.